Dining & Restaurants:
- There are 5 different restaurants including the French “Chez Palace”, the “Bohío” specializing in rich dishes, “La Piña” which has a wide selection of meats, fish and shellfish, “La Brisa” seafood restaurant and the “Caribe”, specializing in Caribbean cuisine.
- You also have a choice of 5 bars where you can relax with a refreshing tropical cocktail, a cyber café, adult and children’s pool with Jacuzzi, a playground for children, a gym, a theater, 2 boutiques, a hairdresser’s and a jeweler’s.
- Guests have access to the rest of the facilities in the complex: 9 restaurants or grills, 11 bars, 3 discos, 2 theaters and the “Tropicalísimo” cabaret show in Plaza Dominicana.
- The hotel has 3 tennis courts, badminton, table tennis, French bowls, darts, volleyball and water polo.
- Guests also have access to the 18-hole golf course and all the sports in the rest of the complex: soccer, 5-a-side soccer, cycling, horseback riding, shuffleboard, pool, French bowls and water sports (scuba diving, snorkeling, sailing, kayaking, catamaran, water skiing, boat trips and deep-sea fishing)
- During the day you can take classes to learn meringue, a typical Caribbean dance, or join in on a variety of other games and activities. At night you can choose between three different shows as well as the renowned international cabaret show, “Tropicalissimo
Conference & Meetings:
There are also 3 conference rooms with a capacity of 60 to 700 people, equipped with the latest technology and available for business meetings, banquets, conventions and business trips